Top 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Take Any Of The Experimental mRNA Treatments (reddit)
From reddit, by u/secretymology:
Of all the threats we’re facing right now, I consider the mRNA “vaccine” to be the most pressing and immediate.
While, disappointingly, most still believe in the COVID psyop, I believe there is an instinctual revulsion and mistrust surrounding vaccines in general and the mRNA treatments specifically. Rather like the U.K. and its initial implicit belief that the royal family had a hand in Princess Diana’s death, we KNOW something is wrong with this picture. Most would prefer to wait, despite being told vaccines are the only possible ransom/ parole for their current captivity. Calling this mad scramble “Operation Warp Speed” in the US and “Operation Moonshot” in the U.K., does little to dispel such fears. The former connotes an intense, irresponsible rush, the latter an ”enterprise” with an unlikely and uncertain outcome.
Here are my top 17 reasons to avoid the current rollouts:
16) Pharma does not consider this a vaccine – it is intended as a platform and an operating system.
“Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.
I have yet to read a creepier paragraph.
17) The fact that they have to bribe us to take this trustworthy, perfectly safe solution to all our troubles:
15) Threats to fertility via spike protein effects on the placenta. Pharma can’t allay these fears, and are open (in their documentation, at least) about their ignorance on this matter. They’ve recently back-pedalled on discouraging pregnant women and women hoping to become pregnant from taking it though. Below you will see the discrepancy between information given to patients and doctors on this issue:
14) Antibody-dependent enhancement or pathogenic priming – another still-unproven yet undebunked threat. Does the “vaccine” create a greater threat to the immune system from contact with the wild virus? In the FDA documents, “vaccine enhanced disease” is listed as a possible outcome. (See below). The skipped animal trials might have highlighted this issue.
13) The worrying outcomes in Australia, whereby guinea pigs/ cannon fodder somehow tested positive for HIV. MSM claims these are false positives, but it does play into fears of autoimmune disasters predicted in FDA’s/ Pfizer’s own documents (see photo below).
12) Bell’s Palsy – cases of this appearing globally. Reported initially by the MSM as temporary (worrying enough) but predictably never followed up by the MSM. How do we know?
11) Pharma has no financial liability for any damage or fatality resultant from their mRNA treatment. Why should they care about safety, let alone efficacy? No wonder most sensible people are baulking.
10) The trials skipped crucial steps, such as animal trials, and were only unleashed on the public as a result of governmental fiat emergency powers. None of these treatments has been officially approved, and experimental substances were permitted to be injected into subjects only via emergency powers acts. Crucial stages have been skipped.
9) The “authorities” have been very clear that it is only designed to reduce symptoms and not infection transmission. Masks, social distancing and lockdowns will continue nonetheless, so why bother for a virus with an over 99% recovery rate?
“Covid-19 mRNA vaccine is leaky and can accelerate deaths.
Vaccines are ‘perfect’ (stops you from getting sick and getting others sick) or ‘imperfect/leaky’ (reduces symptoms, doesn’t stop you from getting others sick). Imperfect vaccines can make viruses spread farther (host doesn’t die) and become much deadlier (stronger versions survive).
Don’t hang out around vaccinated people, unless you are.”
8) The fact that we’ll need 2 doses and the cavalier recommendation (in the U.K. at least) that you can mix and match the treatments from different companies to ensure you get both does not promote confidence.
7) Before unleashing the treatments, the FDA published this:
Not exclusively related to mRNA treatments (don’t call them “vaccines”) but if they appear in the lists for adverse effects they have already occurred in the trials.
6) Possible permanent, unresearched and unpredictable modifications on human DNA. However much we hear in the MSM that it doesn’t and can’t affect DNA, many doctors claim otherwise. Changes to RNA messaging for DNA sounds to me like it will have a definite effect.
5) The allergic reactions that started immediately. Aren’t all adverse reactions considered “allergic”? Aren’t all adverse reactions “significant”? Subjects with allergies were being told to hold off from having the “vaccine”. Think those proposed delays have now been removed.
4) It’s meagre months of trial testing on exclusively youngish and healthy subjects can tell us little about their safety and efficacy on the elderly and the vulnerable (yet they’re the first to receive it)
Be cognisant of the fact that the public rollout IS the continuation of the Phase 3 trial. We are the guinea pigs and cannon fodder.
3) Almost half of medical professionals are refusing to take it
2) The medium to long term effects which NOONE can predict or debunk, due to the insane, headlong rush to “save us” from this “pandemic”. “No time to test, just get it out there“ is apparently the mantra (though I suspect they have been testing these experimental treatments privately for decades…)
1) The deaths throughout the world already. Hundreds already reported but, with the reticence of patients and doctors to report the findings, it’s highly likely to already be significantly higher. That number will of course only rise.
- The deaths throughout the world already. Hundreds already reported but, with the reticence of patients and doctors to report the findings, it’s highly likely to already be significantly higher. That number will of course only rise.